Development of investment strategies
- Financial Consulting
- Investment banking
- Investor relations (IR)
An investment strategy is a set of long-term goals of an investment policy, describing the best ways for reaching them. Like any strategy which is actually a plan for business development, an investment strategy has a program for investment activity, corresponding goals and priorities of investment projects implementation within the general strategy of company development, and at the same time it considers possibilities, requirements, and peculiarities of a domestic investment society.
Experts of Pro Capital Investment have long-term stable relations with many various domestic and foreign investors; we know their expectations and criteria of project selection for financing. Within the services for creation of an investment strategy, we will help you select the most effective way to develop the business taking into account priorities and resources.
During this activity our specialists:
- Will analyze key parameters of your business with a deep analysis of the market, identify the segments with the lowest competition and the lowest barrier for market entry;
- Will build a system of investment strategic goals and will adapt it to the strategic goals of the company’s activity;
- Will coordinate an investment strategy with the business and marketing strategies.
An important result of the document developed by our experts will be an assessment of the potential effectiveness of the planned activities.
There are a considerable number of various investment strategies. Classification components for these strategies are: goals of investments; type of company management, characteristics of the economic situation, targeting for a particular market segment, terms for return of investment, etc.
Investment strategy, being one of the key elements of the general strategy for company development, is coordinated with its mission and general strategic development goals. The latter is undoubtedly considered desiring development of an investment strategy. However, it has its particular goals, including:
- Investment support of company development;
- Use of investment with a maximum level of profitability;
- Minimization of investment risks;
- High quality of business projects which foresee use of invested funds.
Within the latter task we should pay attention to the importance of selection of the best direction for business development where, for example, current production can be developed or new type of activity can be organized.