Roman OzimkoSpecialist of the Investor Relations Department of Pro Capital Investment
Roman’s functional responsibilities include:
- building effective communication between investors and issuers (meetings with investors, disclosure of information in the Ukrainian and foreign media, holding press conferences);
- preparation of IR analytics (investors identification, monitoring of securities trading, search for investors, consulting);
- development of regular corporate materials.
Roman joined the firm in 2012. Prior to that, he had worked in the marketing department of an international company as a freelancer, where he had been writing analytical articles. He graduated from the IAE de Nice University Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis, France, MBA in Global Finance. He received a Master’s degree with honours in "Management of international competitiveness" from the Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman.
- Antonina Kutova Managing Partner of Pro Capital Investment
- Igor Lizogub Director of Investment Banking of Pro Capital Investment
- Roman Ozimko Specialist of the Investor Relations Department of Pro Capital Investment
- Alina Leuskaya Specialist of the Investment Banking Department of Pro Capital Investment
- Sergey Parpulansky Specialist of Investment Banking of Pro Capital Investment
- Oksana Matsevich Director of Financial Consulting Department of Pro Capital Investment
- Dmitry Mamaisur Expert of Financial Consulting Department of Pro Capital Investment
- Yulia Nazarenko Expert of Financial Consulting Department of Pro Capital Investment