Sergey ParpulanskySpecialist of Investment Banking of Pro Capital Investment
Sergey’s responsibilities include:
- fundraising for companies and their shareholders through sale of shares, their private placement or use of various debt instruments;
- study of the current state and prospects of the market a company is working in (or is planning to enter);
- valuation of a company’s cost within development of alternative strategies (analysis of business or target object);
- search for and attraction of a strategic investor for companies.
Sergey joined our team in January 2013 with five years of experience in financial sector of Ukraine. Sergey began his professional activities in the financial market in February 2008. He graduated from the Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman in 2009 and received a Master's degree in Finance.
- Antonina Kutova Managing Partner of Pro Capital Investment
- Igor Lizogub Director of Investment Banking of Pro Capital Investment
- Roman Ozimko Specialist of the Investor Relations Department of Pro Capital Investment
- Alina Leuskaya Specialist of the Investment Banking Department of Pro Capital Investment
- Sergey Parpulansky Specialist of Investment Banking of Pro Capital Investment
- Oksana Matsevich Director of Financial Consulting Department of Pro Capital Investment
- Dmitry Mamaisur Expert of Financial Consulting Department of Pro Capital Investment
- Yulia Nazarenko Expert of Financial Consulting Department of Pro Capital Investment