The PRO CAPITAL Talk Show
- The PRO CAPITAL Talk Show
- International investment road-show Invest In Ukraine
- Invest Digest
- Conference PCG
- Weekly information and analytical program of PRO CAPITAL is an author's TV project of Pro Capital Investment, operating under investment holding Pro Capital Group, together with the First Business Channel.
- The presenter of the program is Antonina Kutova, Managing Partner of Pro Capital Investment. She covers the current situation in a domestic business, its most urgent and core problems, and analyzes complex objectives of its development. The program raises urgent issues of the global and domestic stock and financial markets, search for new opportunities for application of financial instruments in the capital market in business subject to varying market needs.
- Therein experts and guests of PRO CAPITAL studio help the presenter. These guests are private business owners, top managers of large companies, representatives of state financial institutions, capital markets participants, and other specialists.
- PRO CAPITAL program is aired on the First Business Channel on Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. The program is repeated on Sundays at 6:30 p.m. and at 6:45 p.m. on Tuesdays. The project was launched in November 2011, and over 70 programs have been already recorded.
- This project is aimed at entrepreneurs striving to quickly study and analyze relevant and structured information about the condition of the economy. Experts of the Program ground their point of view, share experience in organizing business activities and its implementation, taking into account domestic peculiarities, and introduce productive ways to attract new potential customers.
Securities market regulation in Ukraine
Privatization of public enterprises
Investment image of Ukraine
Investments in treasury liabilities
Credit unions market reform
Energy priorities of Ukraine