M&A (merger and acquisition)
Merger and acquisition is a range of services aimed at purchase /sale of business of our clients on the most favourable terms. The key objectives of any M&A transaction is development of a company, increasing its market share, business expansion, increasing its profitability and cost maximization. The objectives of the next level are improving quality and efficiency of business management; optimization of the ratio of income and expenses, etc. Sometimes deals are considered as a step in preparation for the sale of the business. M&A procedure (acquisition) is an effective tool to reduce the influence of a competitor.
Services for merger and acquisition transactions:
Adviser to the seller
- analysis of business assessment and development strategy to increase cost;
- support for restructuring and presale preparation;
- development of marketing documents required for sale;
- selection and negotiations with potential buyers;
- sale of your business with its maximum cost and the most favourable terms.
Adviser to the buyer
- analysis of opportunities for acquisition of a business;
- development of a strategy of asset purchase;
- selection and analysis of potential acquisition targets;
- arrangement of negotiations regarding interesting projects;
- closure of acquisition.
List of services provided by specialists of Pro Capital Investment during support of mergers and acquisitions, covers all stages of the process, from assistance in making strategic decisions on M&A, as well as assistance in selection of target business based on analysis of market characteristics of the counterparty.